UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
We currently offer two delivery options: Standard Delivery and Next Day Delivery.
We aim to deliver all mainland UK standard orders in five working days. However, sometimes during sale periods or other busy periods, deliveries may take longer. If you have not received your delivery within five working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
Deliveries to Northern Ireland, the Highlands and Islands and AB postcodes will take longer to arrive. We aim to deliver standard orders within seven working days. During busy periods, please allow up to ten working days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Next working day delivery is available for orders placed before 6pm Monday – Friday, or before 2pm on Sunday (GMT).
Deliveries to Northern Ireland, the Highlands and Islands and AB postcodes will take longer to arrive. Deliveries to these areas will arrive within seven working days after the date at the checkout.
All customers who select a next day delivery and include their mobile telephone number at the checkout will receive a text message with delivery updates.
We are unable to change your delivery address once an order has been despatched.
Please allow an extra working day for deliveries over UK Bank Holidays detailed below:
- • 2nd January 2014 – New Year’s Day
- • 6th April 2014 – Good Friday
- • 9th April 2014 – Easter Monday
- • 7th May 2014 – Early May Bank Holiday
- • 4th June 2014 – Spring Bank Holiday
- • 5th June 2014 – Queens Diamond Jubilee
- • 27th August 2014 – Summer Bank Holiday
- • 25th December 2014 – Christmas Day
- • 26th December 2014 – Boxing Day
Please allow an extra working day for deliveries over International Bank Holidays.